Flexjet Case Study
- Market Research and Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Public Relations
- Event Marketing
The use of case study content was successful in communicating how N1 can save an owner or operator both time and money. The case study was also part of a larger integrated marketing campaign designed to bring Honeywell back to the negotiation table for MSP on Flexjet’s 150 Challenger aircrafts.
Ultimately that campaign resulted in a $200M cost savings over seven years for Flexjet and the parent company, Directional Aviation. The CEO of Directional Aviation, Ken Ricci, said “The marketing dollars spent with 48 West is the best money we’ve ever spent.” Additional highlights of include: Additional highlights of include:
- An increase in brand awareness, with a 22% spike in LinkedIn engagement.
- A 15% increase in newsletter sign-ups.
- More than 15,000 unique visitors to the Case Study blog post.
- A 23% increase in sales appointments within the targeted audience.