5 ways we are using AI to deliver more intelligent PR strategies
We are early adopters of AI, and recently we’ve been using AI to deliver more intelligent and hyper-relevant PR strategies for our clients. AI allows us to:
- Save time while still keeping the relationship management feeling organic.
- Improve the speed and precision of media monitoring.
- Deliver hyper-relevant content to media outlets, which is increasing the rate of placements for our clients.
- Analyze audience insights and predictive analytics, taking the guess work out of content marketing and editorial planning.
- Focus on what makes us a great PR agency – bold creative ideas.
Read more about each of these in our post here.
With 25 years of Fortune 100, political, global event and international sports and entertainment experience, Leigh tenaciously provides clients with her deep expertise in crafting creative PR, marketing and communications strategies that deliver strategic results and engage influencers. Her unique and transparent approach to marketing has made her an awarded change agent, driving campaigns in diverse target markets and segments. She shares the same Myers-Briggs profile as Darth Vader and you can always find her on Twitter @leighdow.
- 48 West News (30)
- Account Based Marketing (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Aerospace & Aviation (1)
- Artificial Intelligence (2)
- Awards & Honors (8)
- Cause Marketing (2)
- Content Marketing (4)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Digital Marketing (2)
- Events (1)
- Influencer Marketing (1)
- Marketing Automation (2)
- Marketing Strategy (2)
- Non-Profit (4)
- Public Relations (12)
- Reputation Management (2)
- Technical Marketing (1)
- Trends (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
48 Account Based Marketing Advertising Aerospace Agency Life AI Artificial Intelligence Aviation Awards Cause Marketing Collateral Content Marketing CRM Customer Experience Digital Marketing Food & Beverage Infographics Marketing Automation MRO Non-Profit public Public Relations Reputation Management Technical Marketing Trends Video